IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Check the link.
The article now says US got him asylym in Morocco.

On related topic, which is worse: having no allies or having Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, etc. as allies?

I heard a Rabbi the other day say (paraphrased), "If the Arab countries who claim to hate us because of the Palestinean question are so concerned about the plight of Palestineans, why have they not shared some of their excess wealth with them?"

Good point, imo. And, regardless of your position on Israel's current policy, where are Arafat's allies now that he needs them?
New He is a burden no matter where he goes
Tried to take over Jordan, they thru him out. He moves to lebanon and destroyed it before the Israeli's invaded. He went to Tripoli and quaddafi tossed him out. The man is a criminal in the traditional sense. He would rather make a dirty dollar than be a statesman.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Hmmmm.....
>> He would rather make a dirty dollar than be a statesman.

Now that sounds familiar. Like something that might be said of some one on this side of the pond.
New No shit Batman
Can be said of Clinton, Bushs but the difference is our guys in a do or die effort would not have spent the money on the Karin A to get the other money rolling into Swiss Bank Accounts. He doesnt want a state in his time, You cant live like eurotrash when you have a government to run, that is why he is pulling the plug into exile. He is not a builder. He was nescessary to the future of a Palestinian state as an individual identified by the west as a leader, but like Burr our second VP he is more harmful than helpful to make a state a living fact. He cant get past the gunman mentality.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Don't misunderstand me.
I am *not* an Arafat fan. I am also *not* a Sharon fan.

Fanatics of all stripes are equally evil to me.
New How is safe haven going to help anything?
So Arafat directs the infada from Morocco rather than from Israel? That's a hell of a lot of a better deal than he currently has, directly vulnerable to Israel forces and blockaded.
"I didn't know you could drive to Europe." -- An eavesdropper, piping in when he overheard a conversation about someone who had driven to Montreal.
     even the neighbors dont want arafat - (boxley) - (6)
         Check the link. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             He is a burden no matter where he goes - (boxley) - (3)
                 Hmmmm..... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     No shit Batman - (boxley) - (1)
                         Don't misunderstand me. - (mmoffitt)
             How is safe haven going to help anything? - (wharris2)

Ja Vohl, Laddie!
79 ms