IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New lots of accidents here
apparently a number of people didn't think 1/4" of ice would affect their driving
http://www.chron.com...itan/7414394.html
Road conditions proved far better than Friday, when ice-slicked thoroughfares were blamed for a few deaths and more than 1,000 weather-related accidents across the region.

http://www.chron.com...itan/7413953.html
During a 13-hour period, beginning at 10 p.m. Thursday and lasting until 11 a.m. Friday, Houston police responded to 750 car accidents – a 341 percent increase in the number of car wrecks Houston police normally work on a typical 24-hour day
The Houston Fire Department also responded to skyrocketing numbers of car wrecks, about 60 percent higher than normal, with 307 vehicle crashes reported between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Friday
New Yowza! :-(
New I'm not surprised
If you've little to no experience driving on ice, you almost certainly don't understand how quickly you can go from "controlled motion" to "sliding inertial one ton missile" with zero prospect of regaining control until you've stopped moving.

People up here drive on ice all the time, and yet, when we get a good round of freezing rain... people still fuck it up. I'd imagine that drivers in Texas would be hearing Sobchak telling them "shut the fuck up Texas, you're out of your element here!" around the time the car went into the four wheel drift.
     W've been freez'n our buns off here. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
         It's believable... - (hnick) - (1)
             :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
         lots of accidents here - (SpiceWare) - (2)
             Yowza! :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
             I'm not surprised - (jake123)
         F&*% you and the horse you served your guests -NT - (drook)
         How Chicagoans handle winter - (lincoln)
         Can thank La Niña for that hi-px zone - (Ashton)

Where?
42 ms