And I'm not saying the Al Gore was my favorite candidate. But intellectually, there is no comparison between the two. And if I have to pick from the ruling elite, I'd rather not be stuck with the dumb one.

Consider that Dubya, who stands not a prayer in hell of understanding the implications, has decided that cloning human cells to get embryonic stem cells for medical treatment cannot be done with public funds. With the recent successful case of a rat's cells being cloned and used as a source for cells to completely cure the rat of the absence of an immune system, it's clear that we're not talking about a technique that might yield positive results in a decade or so, but something that could possibly cure most human disease states with in a decade - including disease states for which no treatment today exists. All that, of course, is lost on the idiot. He's a Christian and doesn't want us "playing God" or worse, I could be wrong of course, he could be smarter and more evil than I give him credit for. The research will go on, of course, privately funded. Then the cloning, recombination techniques, treatment plans, etc. will be copyrighted - keeping the money in his family's class. Then he and his will be able to benefit, while the great unwashed won't be able to afford it.

The BL is that he is either too stupid to be allowed to make these decisions or that he is too evil to be allowed to make these decisions. Either way, he is indefensible as a human being.

I don't really think he is evil, but after listening to him talk, and seeing his policies in action, I am convinced he is a dunce.