IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Judge CKK seems to be . . .
. . laying a very careful groundwork for doing exactly what she wants to do. She has been giving both sides everything they ask for that she can on solid legal footing, and denying anything that will bring her actions into question.

This, of course, results in supporters of each side complaining that she blatantly favors the other side. It appears to me the side she is favoring is her own. A surprising verdict would not surprise me.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well, I'll go on record.
And predict that she will largely uphold the proposed settlement.
New Of course she will.
Why else would she be appointed to this role?

This whole thing is an act.

It's a sham.

It's scripted.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Then...
...we should see her name on the list of Federal Appeals court nominees (you know, the one that is getting held up for political reasons[thank god!]...)
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New So you believe . . .
. . . the "selected at random" process was subverted?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Depends
on whether all candidates were subvertable.

Justice itself was shown to be subverted when the winning party in the case was 'forced' to submit to a settelment that allows (nay, requires - thee is a clause in there that says "letter of the law, not spirit") the exact same anti-competitive, abusively monopolistic behaviour that got MS hauled into court in the first place.

I have a very poor view of the US legal system, you see - I'm 'never disappointed'.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
Expand Edited by imric March 29, 2002, 01:04:16 PM EST
     Judge Rimshot to consider expansion of case. - (Silverlock) - (6)
         Judge CKK seems to be . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             Well, I'll go on record. - (acagle) - (4)
                 Of course she will. - (imric) - (3)
                     Then... - (jb4)
                     So you believe . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Depends - (imric)

This massage will self-rubout within a trice.
50 ms