1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Dynex 32" LCD flat panel
http://www.dynexprod...CD32&mode=manuals

???
New The FAQs are very good.
New You notice the PDF Titles, once opened?
Also, you know they "Dynex" is a Best Buy brand, right?
New Yup. Got my mom a Dynex TV once.
New Insignia is the bargain basement house brand
Dynex is a step up from that line, although it is a very small step. Can't complain about the picture quality since it's always been very good. The remote is a true POS though.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Did those Manuals help?
New Yep
Just came back from BB. The sound bar I linked to is not available in the bricks and mortar store. Blue shirt dweeb tried to sell us a home theater system, told him no. Cheapest sound bar in the store was $299 on sale - not much below replacing the whole unit. Will try Frys tomorrow.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
     attaching external speakers to an LCD television - (lincoln) - (23)
         splice a headphone cable to speaker wires. - (boxley)
         Brand, Model of TV? -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Dynex 32" LCD flat panel - (lincoln) - (8)
                 Dynex DX-LCD32-09? -NT - (folkert)
                 Re: Dynex 32" LCD flat panel - (folkert) - (6)
                     The FAQs are very good. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         You notice the PDF Titles, once opened? - (folkert) - (4)
                             Yup. Got my mom a Dynex TV once. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Insignia is the bargain basement house brand - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 Did those Manuals help? -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Yep - (lincoln)
         Re: attaching external speakers to an LCD television - (Ashton) - (4)
             Re: attaching external speakers to an LCD television - (lincoln) - (3)
                 no old speakers in a closet? - (boxley)
                 Re: attaching external speakers to an LCD television - (Ashton) - (1)
                     And in case you miss it... - (static)
         Use PC speakers if neccessary - (beepster) - (1)
             Re: Use PC speakers if neccessary - (lincoln)
         argh... - (beepster) - (1)
             These will do the trick - (lincoln)
         Don't know anyone who has one of these - (lincoln)
         Some options. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Interesting stuff to read there - thanks! -NT - (lincoln)

Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do.
55 ms