IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The underclass and all its fooferaw
[link|http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26997|link] the author links the white underclass of britain to the black underclass of america as well as the vagaries of peer passing education.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Goodness gracious, how racist!
Suggesting that motivated immigrants from India are somehow better than homegrown white trash. How dare they!

In case you've missed it, I'm being ironic here. It's so easy to call someone racist, isn't it?

For what it's worth, I've seen the white underclass in the United States. They're just like the black underclass, only lighter colored. Different packaging, same cultural mindset.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
If competence is considered "hubris" then may I and my country always be as "arrogant" as we can possibly manage.
New It makes sense if you change your viewpoint.
Immigrants were some of the most driven people in their country. They gave up what they had over there to move to a place with more opportunity.

So, while their CURRENT financial situation may be the same as another person's, that is only looking at it in one dimension.

Motivated parents raise motivated kids.

With the white underclass, you are seeing the stratification of the the socio/economic system. There will ALWAYS be poverty. But the reasons for each person's economic placement are as varied as the people themselves.

As for Clarence Thomas, he does not amuse me. Rappers amuse me.

As for the popularity of one over the other, what percentage of the population can name what percentage of USSC justices? Do they even care who is on the USSC?
New neither rappers nor thomas amuse me
except when rappers are in court and suddenly lose the ability to be a gangsta. Turn into well mannered English speaking fellows. thomas although competent does not have the genius I would expect from an Supreme Court Justice.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New That's why they amuse me.
It's all about image. And they illustrate that better than anything else.
New If only Karen Carpenter were still alive :=(
"I didn't know you could drive to Europe." -- An eavesdropper, piping in when he overheard a conversation about someone who had driven to Montreal.
     The underclass and all its fooferaw - (boxley) - (5)
         Goodness gracious, how racist! - (marlowe)
         It makes sense if you change your viewpoint. - (Brandioch) - (3)
             neither rappers nor thomas amuse me - (boxley) - (2)
                 That's why they amuse me. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     If only Karen Carpenter were still alive :=( -NT - (wharris2)

Gifts to acquaintances and coworkers should be delivered with as much warmth and sincerity as you can fake.
43 ms