IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Add Paypal to the list
Not that they shouldn't have already been boycotted for being plain shifty operators, but they have frozen Wikileak's account(s) now.
New The assumption you make
is that I agree with the way wikileaks operates.

Which I don't.

If you think that every single communication of every single human being in every organization setting should have zero expectation of privacy...go ahead and boycott.

I don't have that expectation...nor do I think its a "good thing"
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Except when you are lord of the jungle of course
New Its no different than
the crackers who published credit card numbers...except for the fact that you don't like the folks he's publishing...

as long as it isn't you and yours...its great.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New As has been observed elsewhere
given that the state seems to think it's got complete rights to rummage through my communications, I'm not feeling all verklempt when the tables are turned.

It might be different if the controls on the behaviour of the Powers That Be were functioning, but that's clearly not been the case for at least a decade.
New I don't like it either way...
and given that his "friends" now plan to attack commercial sites they feel are "complicit"...like PayPal...what happens if they decide to steal their money back...or crack the security so that people "lose faith"...and that just happens to compromise the personal records of a few million "guilty consumers" (by association, of course..as no self respecting member of "anonymous" would have a paypal account, natch).
New From what I know about Anonymous
you couldn't really call them his friends; don't think you could say that Anonymous really has any friends.

Personally, though, if PayPal and eBay end up taking a serious shitkicking, I'm not crying any tears for them either. Are they (and Amazon) going to stop doing business with the NYT? They published (some of) the cables as well.

The hypocrisy is astounding and revealing.
     WikiLeaks taken off the air. - (static) - (13)
         Back on - (drook) - (3)
             The US keeps this stuff up - (jake123) - (1)
                 Indeed... - (folkert)
             Dupe, sorry -NT - (jake123)
         Re: WikiLeaks taken off the air. - (lincoln) - (8)
             Link to Ellsberg: 'Boycott Amazon' - (Ashton) - (7)
                 Add Paypal to the list - (scoenye) - (6)
                     The assumption you make - (beepster) - (5)
                         Except when you are lord of the jungle of course -NT - (scoenye) - (4)
                             Its no different than - (beepster) - (3)
                                 As has been observed elsewhere - (jake123) - (2)
                                     I don't like it either way... - (beepster) - (1)
                                         From what I know about Anonymous - (jake123)

I knew it as soon as you told me.
89 ms