IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Amongst pilots...
... flying for Qantas is the bees knees, the cat's pyjamas and the mutt's nuts. (I used to know a Qantas pilot.) That question probably should've been "what if it had happened to another airline?" Besides, off-duty crew (and their families) fly on Qantas flights all the time for cheap. Most airlines do that.

I'm not merely standing up for my country's national carrier, but pointing out that Qantas has an enviably good safety record for this very reason. It was reported a few weeks ago that Qantas ran engineering checks against their first delivered A380s that no-one else did. Partly for that reason, Rolls Royce put them at the front of the line for engine replacements and are just about bending over backwards to help. I bet Airbus is not impressed.

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New Well, it's good to hear that there exists One exemplary
airline, still -- not yet amalgamated into Frito-Lay International.
(They started supplying the snacks, then decided to buy the whole airline. Say?
Kinda like that Pepsi Exec replacing Jobs at Apple, for some years.)

May Qantas resist the trend, so that sometime I might have a chance to sample a Grade A experience.

That is, if I get to fly again some day (following the cashiering-Out of TSA 'and all who fly in her'.)
As it is now, about the only Universal-language understood in these long-lines of the Unwilling, is: Baaa ... baaa ... Any other sounds and you might be pulled aside for Inspection. (If not already: randomly.)

A.
     About that QANTAS A380... - (Another Scott) - (5)
         She did. - (static)
         Love comment #3... -NT - (scoenye)
         On NPR today -- - (Ashton) - (2)
             Amongst pilots... - (static) - (1)
                 Well, it's good to hear that there exists One exemplary - (Ashton)

Crap shoot and intuition then.
34 ms