IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not necessarily.
PHP doesn't allocate the whole memory to a thread when it starts; the number is what it uses to terminate a thread if it asks for too much. In your VPS, you should be able to run nearly 100 that use no more than 6M. Theoretically. In practice, it will be somewhere in the middle, due to system memory overhead and the fact few complex PHP pages will come in under 6M.

Then, too, that 90M limit will apply to any pages that don't override it with their own limit. How did you go with that Wordpress memory limit setting?

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New Haven't played with it yet
I want to try that later at night when it's not so busy, so I can isolate what I'm doing.
--

Drew
     Need help analyzing web server performance - (drook) - (20)
         Wordpress is in PHP, isn't it? - (static) - (17)
             Yes it is - (drook) - (16)
                 PHP Memory limits. - (static) - (15)
                     What if there are multiple, conflicting calls? - (drook) - (14)
                         Two answers. - (static) - (13)
                             Just found php.ini has a 90M limit - (drook) - (12)
                                 Re: Just found php.ini has a 90M limit - (folkert) - (9)
                                     Noticed that recently too - (drook) - (8)
                                         That can happen if your software isn't - (jake123) - (7)
                                             But it is ... I already made sure of that ... oh wait - (drook) - (6)
                                                 CSS listed first on the page? - (malraux) - (5)
                                                     Don't think that's the problem - (drook) - (4)
                                                         Have you tried FireBug's Net tab or IEWatch? - (malraux) - (3)
                                                             That's where I get the 3-7 seconds for initial page load -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                                 No long delay here + a couple of observations - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                                     Thanks for noticing the expires header - (drook)
                                 Not necessarily. - (static) - (1)
                                     Haven't played with it yet - (drook)
         Bleah you are using PHP. - (folkert) - (1)
             Surprisingly today... - (folkert)

Strong in the elbows but weak in the knees.
106 ms