IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New motherfucking federal shitbags!
http://thehill.com/b...zes-domain-names-
keep your spazhands off my fucking intartibes
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Worst part of at least one...
they don't even host the real information... its iframed in.

The other ones are supposedly things like NFL copyright infractions...

Bullshit.
New I think it's good
It'll help accelerate taking away control of things like the top domains from the US.

It'll help move along the process of leaving the US controlled top level domains by people outside the US. After all, once a few people have seen a few useful sites destroyed by the US gov acting on behalf of Disney/NFL/etc, they'll just leave them to preempt that.
New Found one
torrent-finder.com...creator of the torrent finder toolbar for firefox....

now shows the shields.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New They were...
The ones in all the news and soundbites (well typing-bites).

They don't even host the actual content and are effectively a search engine for torrents.

LAME == CyberWTFever department of the US.
New Did you read any of the responses?
like ... 92 bloody-PAGES of mouth-foaming lynch-mob inarticulate threats?

Dunno which nut-job-groupies comprise the intended audience for the site, but the level of intelligence of the bloviators in this thread would spawn a small hope: that these mouth-breathers represent only the abnormal-psych folks, who apparently, have found their own special sand box.

Sampled ~ 12 pages ... ugh ... I Quit.
96.66% of these sound like My Gramma, but on crack with a case of Glocks.
As stupid as seems the idea of DHS playing ©opyright Kops, (in line with Napolitano's pitch to deputize Walmart denizens to turn-in the Suspicious) -- but if these replies ARE the current zeitgeist --

We're fucked.. a million babbling drowns out everything-but NOISE, rendering the Intarweb a white-noise machine. Maybe a little Vivaldi will clear away the horseshit residue.
Jeez, Box, d'ya always have to dredge up the ravingest loonies?

motherfucking federal shitbags! - (boxley) - (5)
         Worst part of at least one... - (folkert) - (1)
             I think it's good - (jake123)
         Found one - (beepster) - (1)
             They were... - (folkert)
         Did you read any of the responses? - (Ashton)

Two words: meat helmet.
73 ms