IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New texass math
http://www.rawstory....ndent-tests-find/
Confronted by reporter Mark Greenblatt, TCEQ staffer Linda Brookins claimed that the radiation was "natural" and people shouldn't be concerned. She also refused to read on camera the EPA's order to stop subtracting margins of error from radiation test results.

KHOU called it "Texas math," in part two of its ongoing series.

Thanks to the TCEQ's under-reporting of radioactive content, one particular water provider in Harris County was able to skirt needed maintenance for years, even though uncensored tests showed radiation was almost always above legal limits.

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Not sure what to call that.
Maybe the reporter should have asked someone "Do you consider Texas part of the United States of America?" because maybe they don't.

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New You know that they don't.
New Yabbut.
I don't think the US Constitution provides any way for a state to secede. :-)

Wade.

New it does, but the feds whine about it
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Where? Thought the "War of Yankee Aggression" settled that.
New Govenor Goodhair thinks they can
He also wants to opt out of Medicaid, Social Security, and other federal programs.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New It would be *really* interesting...
... to see a referendum asking all Texans "Would you like Texas to secede from the USA?" (handwaving having to explain secession to all and sundry)

Wade.

New no he problemo de separarse por le estate TexiCAN
New TexiCAN be $25 billion in the hole
but just a few weeks ago while campaigning, Gov. Goodhair said that the state's finances were "just fine".

http://www.dallasnew...mess.274b11d.html

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New sure we do
New The South must ^rise^ again..
(Should be pretty easy, considering where they'll be starting-from.)
Or maybe -- given intransigent stubbornness -- just encourage that Secession? which obviously -- every Reactionary has wanted since the place was stolen from Mexico.

Can't wait for them to die off.. too damn good at cloning mindsets from the Middle Ages.
New wife out of town till next week. can I borrow the tecra?
well since you want the south to rise again
     texass math - (boxley) - (12)
         Not sure what to call that. - (static) - (9)
             You know that they don't. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                 Yabbut. - (static) - (6)
                     it does, but the feds whine about it -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Where? Thought the "War of Yankee Aggression" settled that. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Govenor Goodhair thinks they can - (lincoln) - (3)
                         It would be *really* interesting... - (static) - (2)
                             no he problemo de separarse por le estate TexiCAN -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 TexiCAN be $25 billion in the hole - (lincoln)
                 sure we do -NT - (SpiceWare)
         The South must ^rise^ again.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             wife out of town till next week. can I borrow the tecra? - (boxley)

So let me sign off in idiocy...
54 ms