IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Found out today...
Now my other daughter whom is pregnant...

7 blood tests (in three weeks) in succession have detected the baby possible has an NTD (Neural Tube Defect)... She is going to have a Super Hi Definition ultra sound to further detect what is going on.

If, via the ultrasound, they can definitively confirm an NTD, further procedures are be done to determine the actual defect.

If, via the ultrasound, they can definitively deny NTD, nothing will be done further except to take samples of embryo fluids... to determine what is actually going on.

If they can't determine with the ultrasound, more invasive procedures determine.

Dunno what is going to happen if found to be bad or not.

Apparently my Step Daughter's real Dad and her Fiancee's Mother are recessive gene carriers. So then are my Step Daughter and her Fiancee.

Fuck my life sucks right now!
New thats a real bad one, thoughts your way
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New :-( Hoping it all works out Ok. Hang in there.
New Oh dear
hope it turns out to be nothing.
New Hate waiting on stats like that..
Maybe karma can overcome iggerant genes, one hopes.
May your dice come up Sevens.

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New AWESOME NEWS about my Pregnant Daughter and the baby!
She went to the Ultrasound today turns out the baby is very much OKAY except for a small case of:

Gastroschisis (infant abdominal hernia)

The defect the baby has is 100% reversible and normal life is expect. Typically with this kind of birth defect, there are no others in the baby at all... at least in 99.99% of cases.

Thanks for what ever you contributed to!
New sweet!
New Sorta great news...
There's going to be one more to pester you for friggin everything 'til the day you die. Sweet news. It's good to hear something nice for a change. Happy for you...
New seconded, great news
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     FUCK!!!! - (boxley) - (12)
         :-( Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
         I know the feeling. - (folkert) - (10)
             ouch, why I have been hoping my dodgy one - (boxley) - (9)
                 Found out today... - (folkert) - (8)
                     thats a real bad one, thoughts your way -NT - (boxley)
                     :-( Hoping it all works out Ok. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Oh dear - (jake123)
                     Hate waiting on stats like that.. - (Ashton)
                     AWESOME NEWS about my Pregnant Daughter and the baby! - (folkert) - (3)
                         sweet! -NT - (SpiceWare)
                         Sorta great news... - (hnick) - (1)
                             seconded, great news -NT - (boxley)

They believe our game is food?
94 ms