IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How does that make him clueless?
You don't have to like anything about the man..but to take his >feeling< and apply this analysis is...um...just as fucking stupid as you think he is.

Plain enough for you?
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New forever the RepubliCANT defender

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New PKB
New Interesting...
as it has little to do with defense and everything to do with idiocy, which you seem to support.

To each their own.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New I never supported Shrub and his idiocy

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Quelle suprise!
(rough tranlation from french..."what a shocker"...

Regardless of your position on his policies, direction, choices of cabinet/running mates, decisions in office, etc...

this bit about "amazingly" he doesn't >feel< like he's supposed to from a blogger...is just plain stupid on their part...not his.

So, as gump would say, stupid is as stupid does.
     George W. Bush: the lowest moment of his presidency - (lincoln) - (12)
         Not sure how that registers as "scandalous" - (beepster) - (10)
             Yeah.. no place on the Econ spreadsheet for that list, eh? -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Sure, how dare he feel the way he feels...he should only - (beepster) - (1)
                     I sincerely feel for his feelingness. -NT - (Ashton)
             the word "scandalous" - (lincoln) - (6)
                 How does that make him clueless? - (beepster) - (5)
                     forever the RepubliCANT defender -NT - (lincoln) - (4)
                         PKB -NT - (SpiceWare)
                         Interesting... - (beepster) - (2)
                             I never supported Shrub and his idiocy -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Quelle suprise! - (beepster)
         Kanye West is the Cassandra of our Troy - (Another Scott)

"First they came for the verbs and I said nothing, for verbing weirds language. Then they arrival for the nouns and I speech nothing, for I no verbs." - Peter Ellis
65 ms