IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Any quick ways to tell if a server has been compromised?
Debian box?

Stopped serving up my home page, even internally. Didn't have much time to play with it last night so just shut it down.

Just looking to have a plan when I get to it tonight or over the weekend.

A full reinstall isn't out of the question. There isn't anything of real import on it...but its a good learning experience.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New boot to an install cd
http://www.inside-se...de/insert_en.html
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Yeah. Will have to put a head on it though.
Means rewiring, since I don't have a spare at the moment.

Means weekend work.:-)
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New ya need a head?
when I swing by in Nov I can kick one off
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Nah...just being lazy after work
Still on target for Nov 1 launch. Then Spacex set to throw a bottlerocket up a week later.
     Any quick ways to tell if a server has been compromised? - (beepster) - (4)
         boot to an install cd - (boxley) - (3)
             Yeah. Will have to put a head on it though. - (beepster) - (2)
                 ya need a head? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Nah...just being lazy after work - (beepster)

We've got a whole bag of *tsht* with your name on it!
49 ms