IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We actually haven't forgotten our wings...
" --And kingdoms may forget their kings
And dogs forget their bites,
But, not till Man forgets his wings,
Will men forget the Wrights."

World's First Human-Powered Ornithopter

http://www.youtube.c...e=player_embedded
New Still, now I would wonder.. had Mr. Benet been able to
glimpse today's 'virtual-' world and its techno?
And the interactive effects of that techno on the users and, assuredly upon the 'ways' their nascent imaginations develop (or do not ... so much?) for that now daily interaction wherein
-- all the (physics and other) problems are pre-solved; nay, are expected to be solved.

(When I recall what I 'learned' from radio shows way-back, the 'muscles' massaged which generated the visuals 'inside' via the only-verbal descriptions ...
I think still, that the loss of those imaginative radio writers/programs is palpable. And it's not yet realized (by most.))
And, of course, not One Thing Positive might be said about today's talk- SHOUT-radio -- in any comparison with the Real radio.

But then, we only know fershure our Own childhood processes
-- maybe the will-to-fly will indeed transcend the EZ clip-together plastic pre-wired radio controlled model, instead of the laboriously constructed balsa-based projects of yore,
wherein one learned just How-damp needed to be the tissue paper, to accomplish a perfectly sleek wing-section. Etc.
(Still, how many of those modern EZ toys are taken out of the box and flown or repaired or modified -- after say, the first couple weeks?)

Liked another quip, ~~ "..While we're all lying in the gutter, some of us are looking at the stars."
Maybe that will supplant the 'wings' grail (??)

A.
     We actually haven't forgotten our wings... - (dmcarls) - (1)
         Still, now I would wonder.. had Mr. Benet been able to - (Ashton)

Certainly, as long as they don't require any treatment.
63 ms