1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope - thanks again!
Now With Handy Eazy-QuoteTM! .Sigs:

Regards,

-scott anderson

Get 'Em Here! Get 'Em While They're Hot! :-)

The Man Who Knows Everything About Fucking
New Wrong.
Now With Handy Eazy-QuoteTM! .Sigs:

No, that should be:

Handy IZ-QuoteTM! .Sigs

Or maybe ZI-Quote... dunno. I'll have to consult the trademark lawyers on that one...

:-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Yeah, I know. T'was an intentional ref to "the competition".
     This is quite spiffy - (stobor) - (29)
         No he fucking well didn't! - (CRConrad) - (28)
             Well, he gosh darn well *might* have -NT - (drewk) - (19)
                 Who the fsck are YOU to say? Were you THERE??? -NT - (CRConrad) - (18)
                     MIGHT MIGHT MMMMMMIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! -NT - (drewk) - (17)
                         So maybe he didn't/wasn't - (stobor) - (3)
                             When he was in India, picking up on the way - (ashton2) - (2)
                                 Wrong Buddha. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     Hey.. in theological matters for long thread creation ------ - (ashton2)
                         Wow! Now... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                             Hey! WTF is wrong with you, DrooK? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                 Bait, you wanna talk about bait? - (drewk) - (10)
                                     Yeah, but why did you stop the experiment? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                         Timestamps starting to wrap - (drewk) - (8)
                                             Still? -NT - (admin) - (5)
                                                 Nope. Thanks! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                     Still? -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                         Nope - thanks again! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                             Wrong. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 Yeah, I know. T'was an intentional ref to "the competition". -NT - (CRConrad)
                                             Re: Timestamps- could they be in tiny fontsize? -NT - (ashton2) - (1)
                                                 Let me work out the other kinks first. - (admin)
             I like yer sig - (boxley) - (7)
                 Yes, I do... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                     Insert a comma - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         Well, let's just say, a prolific first-poster... -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             not to correct yer slang - (box) - (3)
                                 Possibly silly link... - (static) - (1)
                                     OK Wade.. it's now apparent what long exposure to a - (ashton2)
                                 Yeah, well, sorry - but that's not how the quote went. -NT - (CRConrad)

A free PhD thesis anytime someone wants to start 'measuring'.
58 ms