IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 1992
486/66 DX2 w/64M of RAM, around $6000 as I remember it. The company I worked for bought two of them for financial modeling.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Ah, the good old days! :-)
     Can I take this opportunity to point out ... - (drook) - (46)
         Well, Linux developers develop for . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             yeah, we have a pool to see when 3par suckage starts :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Well here is my attempt to SOAPBOX. - (folkert) - (39)
             Gah. - (malraux) - (10)
                 Let me tell you about my $4000 486... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                     Mine was $2184... - (folkert) - (6)
                         486/66 EISA/SCSI. 6 months later it was $1000 less... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             1992 - (malraux) - (1)
                                 Ah, the good old days! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I remember the first time I saw 500M hard drive - (drook)
                         Hey, I can play this game - (jake123) - (1)
                             I could too, though I'm not sure I really want to. - (static)
                     /hand waves and my $700 esdi drives! -NT - (boxley)
                     Mine was $5K - (crazy)
             Would a Mac desktop be cheaper? - (drook) - (27)
                 On Mac Hardware... - (folkert)
                 Depends on what you want to do. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                     And AVCHD is what I'm looking for - (drook) - (24)
                         Well then... - (folkert)
                         Apple claims FCE4 will do it on an Intel Mac. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                             Yeah, I'll be looking - (drook)
                             probably can however - (boxley) - (20)
                                 I should find a Video Toaster and a Betacam -NT - (drook) - (19)
                                     Or - (crazy) - (18)
                                         Heh, yeah I know - (drook) - (17)
                                             Have you been taking misdirection lessons - (crazy) - (16)
                                                 Somebody's been taking grumpy pills - (drook) - (15)
                                                     grumpy pills? - (crazy) - (14)
                                                         You're more self-aware than the people I'm talking about - (drook) - (13)
                                                             No-one is more certain than . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                             Have you stopped to consider... - (mvitale) - (1)
                                                                 No, that had never occurred to me -NT - (drook)
                                                             On the MS side - (crazy) - (9)
                                                                 "Pick your poison" - (drook) - (8)
                                                                     Got it - (crazy) - (7)
                                                                         Where did you offer any solutions? - (drook) - (6)
                                                                             Maybe you simply posted in the wrong forum. :-) - (static)
                                                                             What about this? - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                 He has looked at it and tried to use it. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                     On deficiencies - (drook)
                                                                             Or you could have found a bunch of other people - (crazy) - (1)
                                                                                 Working on that - (drook)
         Here is the Movie Maker you're describing... - (rickw) - (3)
             He found a decent NLVE for Linux... - (folkert)
             I think I already installed that - (drook) - (1)
                 You might want to keep an eye on iMovie. - (Another Scott)

Duuuude...?
111 ms