IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think Palin cemented the deal for a lot of people.
As in, "no freaking way". I would suspect she garnered Obama a number of "better him than her" votes.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New DING DING DING ^^^ what he said.
If she actually gets the Republican Ticket for President in 2012... and if the other candidate was only Ross Perot or Jesse Ventura or heck even the dead Ron Brown, the Anti-Palin vote would win by a long shot.

The thing that strikes me really ugly... Palin is HUGE in the Tea Party. Freakishly HUGE. Well liked, touted as one of the best thing that has come along. They praise Beck and Rand as true Americans.

I'm exposed to it on many Biker forums... which its amazing at how many Tea Party "members" there are in the Biking Community.

If the Tea Party Control is where the Republican Party ends up... I'll register as something other than a Republican. Don't care what... just not that.
New She's ok for the Tea Party
and not for the Republican Party. The Republicans know this, and she knows this.

Palin is a >brand<. (the earlier linked article was correct). She may enter the primary race to further her brand, but she will not win the party.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New consider she is in 5th place in iowa polling
If the republicans take over the senate and the house and look like they might keep it in 2012 I might even vote for obama just to keep the fuckers honest
     Who came up with this strategy? - (beepster) - (10)
         okies whats the difference between shrub and obama - (boxley)
         We'll stop blaming things on Bush - (lincoln) - (1)
             like I mentioned in the post above yours? -NT - (boxley)
         You really believe that? - (Another Scott) - (6)
             My impression at the time - (mhuber)
             Re: You really believe that? - (beepster) - (4)
                 I think Palin cemented the deal for a lot of people. - (malraux) - (3)
                     DING DING DING ^^^ what he said. - (folkert) - (2)
                         She's ok for the Tea Party - (beepster) - (1)
                             consider she is in 5th place in iowa polling - (boxley)

Menage a dodecahedron?
75 ms