IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think this one will hold up
This is a fundamentally good movie that at it's core is about the flaws of the lead character. So there is nothing here that will decay with age the way special effects epics do. Plus, the movie is complex enough that it should be interesting to see several times.

Jay
New Agreed (warning, spoiler)
Saw it last night. 10:30 Sunday night IMAX.

Maybe 20 people in the theatre. Center row, slightly lower then center seats.

I saw no preview and read nothing about it. I even refused to read your post, I had no idea what it was about, I just trusted the people who recommended it. I prefer my "holy shit!" moments to be without preconceived notions.

The boy and I discussed the internal consistencies across the layers, and yeah, I'm a bit iffy on 3rd level gravity under 1st and 2nd level free fall. But then again, the time differential combined with micro-acceleration of the dreamers (as they breath move while breathing, nah, then they'd be oscillating slowly) may be tortured to account for it, dunno.

We will be going back to see it. Not sure if it is a Matrix level keeper (I have the Matrix blueray set), but they will be getting more money out of us in a additional viewings. This one wants a BIG screen and a POWERFUL sound system.
Expand Edited by crazy Aug. 2, 2010, 11:29:07 AM EDT
New finally saw it yesterday
I wondered about the gravity as well.

The friend I went with missed the significance of the spinning top at the end.
     Saw Inception tonight - (jay) - (4)
         How do you think it will stand up over the years? - (static) - (3)
             I think this one will hold up - (jay) - (2)
                 Agreed (warning, spoiler) - (crazy) - (1)
                     finally saw it yesterday - (SpiceWare)

We have some experienced flamelords who can take care of them.
35 ms