IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: So you want your poster child
It's not like she worked for someone on the FBI's most wanted list.

(That would be Scooter Libby who did that.)
New That will make it all better
finding it utterly amazing that this administration, who all were going to be so ethically, morally and intellectually superior to the Bush admin, continually have their actions rationalized by folks saying..."but they did it too".

I find this terribly amusing.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Re: That will make it all better
They did it too?

Who has Obama hired that was on the FBI most wanted list? You're talking about someone in a PHOTO-OP....not a member of his cabinet. And you think they're equiv?

Seriously d00d, you need to remember which administration claimed "The adults were back in charge".
New Really
FBI most wanted cabinet member?

I would have thought that would get some press.
New Re: Really
I have to remind you? Again?

Fair enough. The FBI Most Wanted Individual was Marc Rich. You might remember him, Clinton gave him a pardon.

He hired a lawyer who wrote that pardon. Said lawyer went on to work for Dubya White House. He testified, under oath, that he thought Marc Rich was innocent. Furthermore, he personally called and congratulated Marc Rich when he was given the pardon.

He further went on to get an obstruction of justice charge that was later commuted.

The funny thing about it all...was that *I* wouldn't know any of this if it weren't for Republicans. They started Congressional Hearing into the Marc Rich affair which is how said lawyer got to give testimony. Actually, shortly after his giving of testimony, the entire matter was suddenly and completely dropped.

These are the facts - and they are not in dispute.
New I see you work well at sensationalizing
yeah, I don't think Obama has any lawyers that may have been on questionable cases in his administration.
     Another oops - (beepster) - (8)
         I don't get it - (mhuber) - (7)
             So you want your poster child - (beepster) - (6)
                 Re: So you want your poster child - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv) - (5)
                     That will make it all better - (beepster) - (4)
                         Re: That will make it all better - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv) - (3)
                             Really - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Re: Really - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv) - (1)
                                     I see you work well at sensationalizing - (beepster)

Feared.
129 ms