IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brit TV series "Torchwood"
Spinoff of Dr. Who. Mostly silly scifi. Fun to watch when you don't expect anything too cerebral. Much darker than Dr. Who with adult language and situations. The final (third) season however is a major step up. Only 5 episodes chronicling 5 days that, in my opinion, ranks with the best scifi around. Watch the first two seasons for fun, watch the last for some honest to god "wow".
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Second season is a lot better than the first.
The producers were trying for more of an ensemble cast, rather than a single lead character. Problem was, they're used to Doctor Who, which does have a lead character, and Captain Jack Harkness is too big a character to easily sit in an ensemble cast. It too them most of the first season to fine-tune the balance.

I didn't watch all of the fifth season, but what I did see was very good TV.

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New You must have a TARDIS
"I didn't watch all of the fifth season"

It was only announced in June that a fourth season was coming.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New I meant 'third'. Dunno why I typed 'fifth'.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New where did you see it?
BBC America "cleaned it up" for the American market. I watched it on HD Net (except for the 3rd season which was only on BBCA) and they left it intact.

4 season's going to be on Starz. Hopefully they don't cancel it like they did Party Down.
http://www.tvovermin...says-davies/26916
New OT re. sig:
Indeed, it saves a lot of delving:

Along with the idea to look closely at any topic upon which the 'Majority' are in agreement, a Faux-News consensus WIll reflect Murdoch megalomania (and.. My Gramma's twisted grey cells.)

Seems to be all about mass self-hypnosis

I Know! ... ... Let's build a new Sports Palace with the $$ we save by firing all the teachers.

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
     Brit TV series "Torchwood" - (Silverlock) - (5)
         Second season is a lot better than the first. - (static) - (2)
             You must have a TARDIS - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 I meant 'third'. Dunno why I typed 'fifth'. -NT - (static)
         where did you see it? - (SpiceWare)
         OT re. sig: - (Ashton)

Coffee, tea, or me?
96 ms