IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is there a bigger problem here?
We all know people can believe something because they wish it were so but this is ridiculous. There is no incomplete picture or forgotten details that could make someone legitimately think this and there's no way a deliberating person could think he could get away this. To convince himself to this level of absurdity requires world class, unreasoning hatred of Obama. Not objections to most of Obama's policies or methods for particular reasons, just baseless hatred. Is this a one-off or a symptom across the Republican party?
--------------------------------------------
Matthew Greet

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
New That's not Steele's problem.
He was trying to tell the people there that they could spin Afghanistan as Obama's war and score political points that way. Steele's interested in trying to help Republicans win elections. That's his job.

Unfortunately, for him, his **brilliant** ideas of how to win elections are often diametrically opposed to Republican policies.

My impression of Steele lately is that he says whatever pops into his head without much thought. I don't think he has a blind hatred of Obama. He simply thinks he's smarter than Obama and the Democrats...

Much like Vizzini, he's so outclassed that he doesn't know what hit him - http://andrewsulliva...zzini-steele.html

Too many in the Republican party have similar attitudes as Steele (especially when it comes to underestimating Obama), and some do have that blind hatred, but he's in a class of his own when it comes to policy proposals that contradict their party line...

Cheers,
Scott.
     Has Michael Steele finally said enough to lose his job? - (Another Scott) - (2)
         Is there a bigger problem here? - (warmachine) - (1)
             That's not Steele's problem. - (Another Scott)

An eye is upon you!
30 ms