1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New British media is making sound like the US is anti-British
http://news.bbc.co.u...tics/10295852.stm

http://news.bbc.co.u...ness/10282448.stm
New we are
pelosi obama refer to british petroleum constantly. There is no such company. BP shares underpin a lot of pensions in the UK and the constant attack and threat of taking the company bankrupt has killed the share price. The withholding of dividends over the threatened confiscation of funds by obama has put a hurt on the UK.
New don't agree, calling something by it's old name is not anti-
anything. There's a skyscraper in Houston that's called the Williams Tower, but everybody I know still calls it the Transco Tower, which was its name until 1999.
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Williams_Tower

Likewise Kentucky Fried Chicken isn't the name of that company anymore, it's KFC Corporation.

If BP shares underpin a lot of their pensions, then that's a major financial mistake the pension planners made and the British Media should be going after the planners for fucking that up, not after the USA for wanting to make sure the cleanup is funded.
     when msnbc thinks the prez is a tard - (boxley) - (27)
         Depends on who runs against him, doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (26)
             brit view - (boxley) - (25)
                 My, things are interesing in Boxleyland. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Yeah right - (jake123) - (20)
                     thermite works underwater - (boxley) - (19)
                         You're forgetting the First Rule of Holes. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                             an underwater torch is better than a spill -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Explain to me what a torch or thermite is going to do. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     here, have a boo - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Heh. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                             Who is that mysterious stranger at the end of that page? :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             my idea is different as you noticed -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                 Where's the oxygen going to come from to "burn" it? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     Doesnt need oxygen, whole point of the idea - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         Mythbusters Toast 1/2 Ton of Thermite - (boxley)
                                                         Not the same thing. - (Another Scott)
                                     BTW administration claims 40k bpd not 2 million -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         40k barrels/day * 42 gallons/barrel = 1.7M gal/day. HTH :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Great comments here by an industry dude - (lincoln) - (5)
                                 Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     ditto, good read -NT - (boxley)
                                 What a nightmare... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     shelburn at TOD responds (on June 25) to DougR - (Another Scott)
                                 Just got around to reading all the TOD material, comments - (Ashton)
                 British media is making sound like the US is anti-British - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                     we are - (boxley) - (1)
                         don't agree, calling something by it's old name is not anti- - (SpiceWare)

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant life form had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-shirt.
245 ms