IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When your "drive by" is exactly what other people are saying
How are we supposed to know the difference?
--

Drew
New :-)
And each one of your questions but the last is an unqualified yes. The last one must remain a qualified yes. I agree that for most, its to sensationalize a very bad event...for some its not...and for reasons that have been well debated here surrounding the difference between yesterday's news and today's journalism.

It remains very dependent in todays environment, to yours and nother's point, of identifying where it is that you are seeing the stories and even now beyond the where into the when. Prime time, for example, on the 24hr "news" networks is actually not where you want to be for news.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New OK Mr. Drive-^h^h^h er, Pedal-by King
Perhaps you need to trade in that Whizzer motorbike for a Crosley .?. ... if'n ya wants to get away unscathed.

;^>

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New It wouldn't be as much fun...
besides, if I go Crosley it would have to be a Hotshot. Vintage cycle choice would make me the Indian Chief.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
     the BP oil spill isnt unprecedented - (boxley) - (10)
         Yeabut... - (Another Scott) - (9)
             No they don't - (beepster) - (8)
                 Oh bullshit - (drook) - (6)
                     Awomen! brother.. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                         Wouldn't that be "brister"? - (beepster) - (4)
                             When your "drive by" is exactly what other people are saying - (drook) - (3)
                                 :-) - (beepster) - (2)
                                     OK Mr. Drive-^h^h^h er, Pedal-by King - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         It wouldn't be as much fun... - (beepster)
                 Who is "they"? -NT - (Another Scott)

We sell COFFEE-flavored coffee.
43 ms