IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, speaking of that ...
Would you mind being the guinea pig? I've got the "how to sign up for Dreamhost" doc almost ready to go out -- planning to send it Monday morning -- and I want to make sure everything is as clear as I think it is. If I send you the directions tomorrow, could you give me some feedback on whether I missed anything?
--

Drew
New Aren't I already?
I got an e-mail with a PDF from you this morning. I replied. :-)

Sure, send me the doc and I'll try to give you some useful feedback. I'd be happy to be a guinea pig, assuming my hopes and expectations aren't too difficult to satisfy. See my note and let me know. I don't want this to be a black hole for you.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Responded
--

Drew
New Me too.
New Check your e-mail. 0.8 MB PDF attached.
New Got it. Woo-woo!
--

Drew
New It's Alive!
New Sorry about those extra emails
I was making a checklist as I went through the install. When I finished, I deleted everything and went back to the beginning to validate the checklist. I forgot Dreamhost would send the emails when things were installed.

And by the way, I didn't mention this in the earlier emails, but I set up an Akismet username, same password as your email. That's the anti-spam plugin. Free for personal use, meaning any site that makes less than $500 / month.
--

Drew
New No problem. And thanks again! You've opened a new world.
     Wow. Drew read my mind. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         Yeah, speaking of that ... - (drook) - (8)
             Aren't I already? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 Responded -NT - (drook) - (6)
                     Me too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Check your e-mail. 0.8 MB PDF attached. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         Got it. Woo-woo! -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             It's Alive! -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Sorry about those extra emails - (drook) - (1)
                                     No problem. And thanks again! You've opened a new world. -NT - (Another Scott)