IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He said ... she said ... he said ... they said ...
Teachers don't generally come into school one day and decide, "I'm going to go slap a kid around some." There was something that led up to it.

No matter what that "something" was, she shouldn't have done what she did. But having seen what some kids that age do to each other, and how they respond to authority figures telling them to knock it off, I can easily understand wanting to do it.

When a kid pokes a dog with a stick until the dog has had enough of it and mauls him, you put the dog down. And at that point you have to. But you can still recognize that the kid brought it on himself. And you can expect that when the kid tells his version of events it will have been an unprovoked attack.
--

Drew
New That "teacher"
was wanted for slashing someone's tires.

You sure about your base premise?
New Yup
Tire slashing is another bad response to ... well, to something.
--

Drew
     Sorry Beep - Texas leaps to #1 spot again - (lincoln) - (13)
         I watched that video - (boxley) - (2)
             Except his didn't hit the girl - (crazy) - (1)
                 missed that part - (boxley)
         Yes and no - (beepster)
         Would love to hear the backstory - (drook) - (8)
             When's the next time I see you? - (crazy) - (5)
                 Like I said, back story - (drook) - (4)
                     What, you didn't read the article? - (crazy) - (3)
                         He said ... she said ... he said ... they said ... - (drook) - (2)
                             That "teacher" - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Yup - (drook)
             Teacher may have some anger management issues. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 She may have an even tenable excuse when all circumstances - (Ashton)

If I'm trying to do something that stupid, strong typing is the least of my problems.
127 ms