IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Current taxes are used for highways.
That's an obvious use tax. The more you use, the more you pay.

I'm suggesting that gasoline users also pay for the significant environmental and health damage that they cause. As I said before, they are getting a free ride in that department.

Not terribly different from me dumping hazardous material into what becomes your water supply. It might be very convenient for me. And, I do pay for the pipes that lead to the lake.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New 5 cent a gallon fed envirotax is still there
unless they repealed it. This goes to the superfund.
thanx,
bill
The Bill of Rights, Void where prohibited.
     CAFE standards revisions shot down - (wharris2) - (19)
         Problem I have with CAFE - (drewk) - (18)
             declare a station wagon a lite truck -NT - (boxley)
             Once upon a time - (Ric Locke) - (16)
                 Urbanites driving SUVs... - (admin)
                 Me tries to explain - (wharris2)
                 I don't believe anyone here is saying that, there are NO - (Ashton)
                 Not saying that at all - (drewk) - (12)
                     So let's do away with CAFE - (Ric Locke) - (11)
                         Yes, and start a gasoline tax increase program. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                             I could go for that, without the bitter vindictiveness. - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                                 Re: "unintended consequences" - (a6l6e6x)
                             We already have a hefty gas tax - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Current taxes are used for highways. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     5 cent a gallon fed envirotax is still there - (boxley)
                                 Re: More than 75% of the price at the pump is already taxes. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                     you forgot city and county which in West palm is 26cents -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Ah yes, get the tourists tax. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             Yep I am always on empty at the Georgia line. -NT - (boxley)
                         Not the only option - (drewk)