IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A guy at work is
And I've been taking aside some of my co-workers and quietly warning them not to join in.

The explanation I've used is "if this had a chance in hell of working, the Feds would have killed him by now".

Because no major power structure is going to allow its authority to be voided just be filing some papers. If there were some way you had to be special to be sovereign, maybe. But all it supposedly takes is filing some papers. And once everybody files the papers, the organization that controls more than half the weapons ever created is rendered powerless by its own respect for the papers. Yeah, that's going to happen.

Maybe a simpler one would be "ask an Indian how well sovereignty works around here".

He's a nice enough guy, but seriously deluded. He once explained to me that he knew the lunar missions were faked because, as his friend had pointed out, the temperature on the Moon is +2000F during the day and -2000F at night, and the Goodyear tires on the lunar rover could never have survived that. I told him immediately that wasn't exactly possible - without looking it up, I know there is no such temperature as -2000F, absolute zero is in the general vicinity of -500F. A few minutes with Google showed the Moon's temperature range is mellow enough (-300F to +215F) that a stock Goodyear tire could easily last at least a week as long as they aren't moved at night (215F just isn't that hot) and the Goodyear guys were smart enough to come up with a special formula that does a little better than that. Even back in the '60s. Got a sincere "hmmm" out of him.

I don't think he is an anti-government extremist, I think he is just convinced that he's due a big pile of money and that taxes don't apply to him. Not long ago, sailboats were his thing. Then it was high-efficiency composting. And solar-powered recharging of his netbook battery. Now it's this. I'm a little tired of him informing me that I'm a slave.

I think the outcome is going to be very expensive for him.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New one can be a sovreign citizen
like you said Indians are duals. They dont pay income tax on money earned "while on the reservation" thats the part he needs to pay attention to. Since I am assuming he isnt Indian that means whatever country he is in, he will be expected to pay the locals taxes on whatever he earns there. The only potential benefit of being a sovereign is not being subject to being drafted. Thats it full stop. Feel free to quote me as an expert.
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New I don't think he's an indian
The story is that the government (which is a corporation registered in Delaware) went bankrupt in 1934 and borrowed money using citizens (including future citizens) as collateral, and when your parents signed your birth certificate they unwittingly created the strawman, a corporation with your name but in all caps, which is worth $1,000,000 (actually $600K
and change, compound interest (crappy rate - it less than doubles in 70 years) over your lifetime makes it $1M) and only the strawman is subject to, well, anything. If you file the right papers, you void the contracts (which you can void void because your parents signed them, you didn't, and your parents were tricked into signing them) of your birth certificate and social security number, so you (the biological entity) get to own your strawman including the $1M. If you don't the government owns you as a slave. Admiralty law fits into this somehow, and the UCC is inscribed in fire-letters inside the One Ring.

This stuff is all very complicated. And completely insane. And if it is right, it doesn't matter because why would such an illegitimate government respect your paperwork anyway?

I looked at some of it last night. Completely nuts. But there is a certain genius to it - they get their victims to brainwash themselves. Anybody that objects is told that they need to study more, that it takes at least 18 hours of intense study to understand it. It took me about 10 minutes to get that it is nonsense, but I stared at the train-wreck, the insanity, for several hours.
(Tori Amos)
New admiralty law
if there is a blue border with gold fringes on a flag in the courtroom you are in admiralty law of the sea proceedings not federal law.
yup, got it. Tell him tho if he is sovereign then anyone can catch him, sentence him for trespassing and take all of his goods and future earnings, or sell him to another entity as he has no rights
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Didn't we go through that before?
http://fotw.vexillum...ags/us-fring.html

The fringe is decorative. That is all.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Im trying to get huber a free slave here
New Wait... what?
A guy at work?

When did you go back to work? I mean other than your massage stuff... come now, you need to fess up.

CAUGHT YOU! You've been secretly spying on all of your clients and implanting tacking/monitoring microchips in them for the Government... right?
New At massage work
I do most of my massages as an employee at a chain place.
(Tori Amos)
New Re: Lunar Rover Tires
Deluded indeed. He didn't even get the material or the company right:

"The wheels were manufactured by General Motors Defense Research Laboratories[5]. They consisted of a spun aluminum hub and a 32 inches (81 cm) diameter, 9 inches (23 cm) wide tire made of zinc coated woven 0.033 inches (0.84 mm) diameter steel strands attached to the rim and discs of formed aluminum. Titanium chevrons covered 50 percent of the contact area to provide traction. Inside the tire was a 25.5 inches (65 cm) diameter bump stop frame to protect the hub."

http://en.wikipedia....#Wheels_and_power
     are you a "sovreign" citizen? - (boxley) - (10)
         Interesting resurgance - (jay)
         A guy at work is - (mhuber) - (8)
             one can be a sovreign citizen - (boxley) - (4)
                 I don't think he's an indian - (mhuber) - (3)
                     admiralty law - (boxley) - (2)
                         Didn't we go through that before? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Im trying to get huber a free slave here -NT - (boxley)
             Wait... what? - (folkert) - (1)
                 At massage work - (mhuber)
             Re: Lunar Rover Tires - (altmann)

I think that might be an LRPDism candidate...
45 ms