IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Isn't that what I said? :-)
By "looking at" I mean they're playing around with that model. They haven't shifted that way in a big way - when was the last time you saw a TV ad for such a netbook package from a phone company? They hoped to ride the netbook wave, but didn't really push it. At least I saw little sign of it.

If the 3G iPads take off, they won't have much choice but to try harder.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Roger, all clear
--

Drew
     'Is Apple the new Microsoft?' - (Ashton) - (32)
         This is new? - (beepster)
         Re: 'Is Apple the new Microsoft?' - (lincoln) - (1)
             The problem is... - (folkert)
         See, here's the thing - (pwhysall) - (28)
             Concur.. - (Ashton)
             I'm usually on the fence - (crazy) - (26)
                 the iPad is an Appliance - (SpiceWare) - (25)
                     Not buying it - (crazy) - (23)
                         their target market doesn't even know what an MMU is. -NT - (SpiceWare) - (22)
                             Nor should they - (crazy) - (21)
                                 ah - multitasking - (SpiceWare) - (16)
                                     And perceived speed is more important than measured - (drook)
                                     2 issues for me - (crazy) - (14)
                                         Apple might be planning for underlying changes - (SpiceWare)
                                         Just wait until the ARM... - (folkert) - (11)
                                             Microsoft? - (static) - (10)
                                                 Clouds. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                     Wasn't AutoCad on custom hardware for a long time? - (drook) - (7)
                                                         AutoCAD used to be... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                             No it didn't - (altmann) - (1)
                                                                 Oh yeah... - (folkert)
                                                         Don't recall. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             Whaddaya mean "looking at"? - (drook) - (2)
                                                                 Isn't that what I said? :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Roger, all clear -NT - (drook)
                                                     Pixlr - (Another Scott)
                                         Also, to address the OLD ARM... - (folkert)
                                 He says it well - (crazy) - (3)
                                     Too many developers are too pragmatic for him to be right - (drook) - (2)
                                         Good points - (crazy)
                                         very true - (SpiceWare)
                     Agree. - (malraux)

NOO..OOO - not WD-40!
127 ms