IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 31st-Century English
Let's get this straight, although I speak English, I'm not its biggest fan. What we have here is a language that began as a bad habit shared by Norman soldiers and Saxon barmaids who discovered that if they shared that habit they could share other things. Then the island empire they populated went all imperial and the bad habit was exported to at least four other continents. Then their colonies compounded the problem by revolting and splintering the language, and then insisting on the right to absorb other cultures ad hoc and ad nauseum (but not ad-free, unless you subscribe.)

Go read the rest: http://www.schlockme...m/d/20010722.html
--

Drew
New Ah...
Someone's discovered the archives... :-)

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New Yes ... dammit
Started with the reference to the latest Hugo-nominated storyline. Read that up to the present. Then went back to the beginning. I just finished the end of the worm gate battle.
--

Drew
New Oh, I've been following that one . . .
. . since well before the wormgate wars.
New Me too.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
     31st-Century English - (drook) - (4)
         Ah... - (static) - (3)
             Yes ... dammit - (drook) - (2)
                 Oh, I've been following that one . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Me too. -NT - (static)

Surreptitious semblances scamper surrealistically, strewing scabrous solecisms, simpering sophistry - striving sententiously - still, scintillating serendipity seems South. Zymotic, yellowish xeroxed vellums unsatisfactorily trumpet simple rationales: querulous ponderings of nebulous musings. Let knaves justly invoke hoary genuflection, for early doth craven biliousness atrophy.
46 ms