And I posted this particular blurb because it Wasn't another Me-too / Let's bash Evul Steve, 'cause it's sooo easy to dredge up this and that oddity and invent a conspiracy. And like that.

Similarly, I weighed The Odds re the magic 3-yr. reprieve from all hardware concerns, pondered the actual meaning of 'MTBF' + decades of experience {cough} in its veracity: and let May-something slip by with nary a regret. If mine is an outlier and melts? Oh well.

(I have yet to pull out the Fluke meter and measure the current draw in Sleep mode, but I expect the #watts to be trivial -- and that suggests a longer than normal life, especially compared with the primitive equivalent of the monopoly toy-maker when in its notably half-assed 'restive-nap' mode.

Lastly, considering something you See every day as well as use, I'd prefer to look at a Bugatti than a Ford Prefect. I consider my iMac to be Art. As to the 'assigned valuation' of also having good reasons to expect superior reliability in the hardware, in the competent design of the software and particularly, Both -- as in simultaneously!?

Priceless.