IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New About that 'lefty' Logitech (?)
While I don't need that, others do and I should tell them about it
(yet.. I am sufficiently ambi re mouse motions ... that I could imagine using one, too.)
I was unaware that Logitech had heeded that call from all the wrong-handed, over they years.
Model? Is it really shaped like my bitchin (wired and wireless) Trackman cum scroll -- just mirrored?

I find that only the thumb-on-ball design works for me; thumb can make far more precise moves (though over a lesser range) than finger-tips on any of those middle-ball things, Kensingtons et al. Accel. setting makes up for the thumb-range, quite well-enough for my picky taste.

And Ohhh Yeahhhh - - -
even after a year, every time I wriggle the Tball and various open/unfinished things are precisely as I've left them, hours or a day later: I'm still in awe that there can be a consumer-grade piece of techno as satisfying to use as This i-Mac. Sans the security blanket/ext. warranty: been running on the lottery of MTBF since last May. In hopes that this lovingly-overgrown laptop design can match the bulletproof 9+ year longevity of that cheap 600 MHz eMachine!

(And I don't care about Steve's psyche / deep motivations / childhood insecurities-all: even if part of him Is a money-grubbing manipulator of Göbbelsian engrams of the sort which cause people to open wallets.)
I forgive the Lisa with-no-floppy, etc. So Long as he continues to insist that these suckers remain as reliable mechanically and OS X remains such a joy to use at any level of Boolean obsession.

[I'm betting that Steve couldn't possibly be a Republican crackhead, never mind the Repo-phermone of green bills in huge piles, as that affects others. I believe Steve has Cuth.]

Carrion.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New Tell them! Tell them!
It's straight from Ned's Leftorium!

The thumb buttons are on the other side, the main buttons are swapped over, and the ergonomics are swapped too.

It's a brilliant, robust, comfy bit of kit. It's quite big, though - think MS Intellimouse Explorer kind of sized.

http://www.anythingl.../mx610_mouse.html
New Alas.. only meeses there:-/ No T-ball {sob}
But will certainly pass on the Source for all those other left-leaning gadgets.
I guess that Logi remains, like its egregiously inept 'management' s/ware which I eschew on Apple: impervious to suggestions from the field / actual experience.
You just cannot use the Logi T-balls with l. hand, forcing such folk to use the finger-type models with ball-centered == ugh, in my universe.

Oh Well.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could almost see voting for Palin in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
New Software? Nein.
I use Steermouse, which is the path to nirvana for mousological management on OS X.
     Bugger the iPad - (pwhysall) - (8)
         Hope it works out well. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             As someone somewhere pointed out... - (pwhysall)
         About that 'lefty' Logitech (?) - (Ashton) - (3)
             Tell them! Tell them! - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Alas.. only meeses there:-/ No T-ball {sob} - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Software? Nein. - (pwhysall)
         Don't forget Steam coming to OSX, RSN. (Yay) - (Meerkat) - (1)
             I'm psyched about Portal 2 -NT - (SpiceWare)

That takes the cake like the cake stole something.
58 ms