IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Princeton research on HFCS
A Princeton University research team has demonstrated that all sweeteners are not equal when it comes to weight gain: Rats with access to high-fructose corn syrup gained significantly more weight than those with access to table sugar, even when their overall caloric intake was the same.

http://www.princeton...ive/S26/91/22K07/
New Shocking
Not.
--

Drew
New Dang - had to update my sweeteners page yet again.
Among recent additions is the good news that Aspartame [NutraSweet, Equal] used in Coke and Pepsi was formerly listed by the DOD as a biological warfare agent and approved by the FDA under extreme political pressure. Noted effects are brain tumors, headache, memory lapses, vision changes, convulsions, hallucinations, behavioral disturbances, nausea, joint pain and degradation of mental function - all at relatively moderate dosages.

http://www.clovegard...ingred/sweet.html
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus March 23, 2010, 01:48:09 PM EDT
New yup, sachrine should have offered bigger bribes
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New extra bullet point after S6973
New Heh. Didn't show up for me.
missing slash in a /li within a ul - must have perfectly superimposed the bullets. That happens with ol but there it's obvious because two numbers occupy the same space. Should be fixed now.
New Aspartame just never tasted right to me
It also has some metabolites that are precursors to certain neurotransmitters, if I remember correctly.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I don't bother with artificial sweeteners
But then I only take half a teaspoon of sugar in a mug of tea, and I only have about 3 mugs of tea a week.

So no biggie.
     Princeton research on HFCS - (SpiceWare) - (7)
         Shocking - (drook)
         Dang - had to update my sweeteners page yet again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             yup, sachrine should have offered bigger bribes -NT - (boxley)
             extra bullet point after S6973 -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Heh. Didn't show up for me. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Aspartame just never tasted right to me - (malraux) - (1)
                 I don't bother with artificial sweeteners - (pwhysall)

Completely free of Microsoft Smart Tags!
75 ms