IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You are some fat bastards, but not the fattest
http://www.cdc.gov/m...html/mm5845a2.htm

Check the chart at the bottom. Of course, those statistics were gathered before the dawn of the deep-fried slider.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook March 5, 2010, 02:24:43 PM EST
New MiCthulhu.. correlation may not be causality. They Say
But it looks like more testimonial that the Civil War (er, the First one, but maybe also the Present beginning one)
was a Huge Mistake. We shoulda let the crackers secede.
By now they'd be the local teaching-lab: for getting Muricans prepared for the adjustment to Full Banana Republic folkways and mores (to complement the bankruptcy when it is formally declared.)

I mean, I mean:
ain't that darkest hued-territory ~~ an almost exact overlay on the Slave (and slavering) States du that jour, going right up to the borders!?
(noticing for the later 'Nevada' ... and especially Las Vegas' county: the modern concentration point for CDO operators, bankers and those occasional amateur-gamblers/voyeurs/suckers.)

(No wonder that photo-essay of Walmart Shoppers, some months back, was in da Souf == avoirdupois rhymes with I-slept-with-my-pa, maybe?)

Gahhhh.. as they say.

New Arggh-dupe; wrong arrow.
But it looks like more testimonial that the Civil War (er, the First one, but maybe also the Present beginning one)
was a Huge Mistake. We shoulda let the crackers secede.
By now they'd be the local teaching-lab: for getting Muricans prepared for the adjustment to Full Banana Republic folkways and mores (to complement the bankruptcy when it is formally declared.)

I mean, I mean:
ain't that darkest hued-territory an almost exact overlay on the Slave (and slavering) States du that jour, going right up to the borders!?
(noticing for the later 'Nevada' ... and especially Las Vegas' county: the modern concentration point for CDO operators, bankers and those occasional amateur-gamblers/voyeurs/suckers.)

(No wonder that photo-essay of Walmart Shoppers, some months back, was in da Souf == avoirdupois rhymes with I-slept-with-my-pa, maybe?)

Gahhhh.. as they say.

Expand Edited by Ashton March 5, 2010, 04:47:08 PM EST
New naw, its yer yankee finger, here have a southron one :-)
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Obesity MINUS diabetes
I notice that some states (WI, MN, in particular) have high obesity but low diabetes. Fat but healthy? Cheese consumption, maybe?
New Eastern European stock somehow a factor? Dunno.
New stocky !=obesity it may be genetic
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Yes and no...
Genetics plays a role in Type I && II (but not in gestational or (sometimes) ones involving injury.

Overweight can be a side effect of Diabetes...(and not eating right can affect you getting Type II diabetes) I know diabetics (who don't handle their sugars properly) who have gotten heavily overweight. I know others who have watched their weight and reversed diabetes.

But my Grandfather was rail-thin and had to take insulin the entire time I knew him.

No hard and fast rules. It's a fun disease.
New Seems odd...
I seem to remember reading somewhere that diabetes had a higher incidence in Scandinavians.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     This is sacrilege - (lincoln) - (13)
         You are some fat bastards, but not the fattest - (drook) - (8)
             MiCthulhu.. correlation may not be causality. They Say - (Ashton)
             Arggh-dupe; wrong arrow. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 naw, its yer yankee finger, here have a southron one :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Obesity MINUS diabetes - (mhuber) - (4)
                 Eastern European stock somehow a factor? Dunno. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 stocky !=obesity it may be genetic -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Yes and no... - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv)
                 Seems odd... - (malraux)
         Re: This is sacrilege - (SpiceWare) - (3)
             Re: This is sacrilege - (lincoln) - (2)
                 that's odd - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                     I know, but they're just not the same - (lincoln)

I don't need to do a bunch of coke to be happy.
96 ms