IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hmmm wife has mentioned more than a few times
that I am overdue for my bi-annual haircut. Now I have always used a barber or my wife's haircutting services have never "styled" my hair but some of the fuckwitted haircuts guys at work are getting along with many non bald people shaving their heads annoys me. Im contemplating a mullet in protest. After all I am a hockey fan. Thoughts?
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Go for a rat-tail.
It's subtler than a mullet. :-)

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New a quarter of a century ago...
I would go four, five months between haircuts. The surviving photographic evidence suggests that I could still carry off "tousled" in my early thirties. These days the transition from "could perhaps use a haircut" to "seedy" occurs much sooner after the last visit to the barber, and over the course of maybe 48 hours. As my old man used to observe when, back in my teens, I whined that it was my hair, "Yeah, but you don't have to look at it." Spare the sensibilities of your family and colleagues even if they don't return the favor. Anonymous passers-by will thank you.

cordially,
New :-)
New grumble, makes sense
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Go for a Faux Hawk
All the cool kids are doing it.
New thats the one that annoys the shyte out of me
New All the more reason to get it, dude.
New rather have a real one
New DO IT!
--

Drew
     hmmm wife has mentioned more than a few times - (boxley) - (9)
         Go for a rat-tail. - (static)
         a quarter of a century ago... - (rcareaga) - (2)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             grumble, makes sense -NT - (boxley)
         Go for a Faux Hawk - (Silverlock) - (4)
             thats the one that annoys the shyte out of me -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 All the more reason to get it, dude. -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                     rather have a real one -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         DO IT! -NT - (drook)

Interstate Face Stab
82 ms