IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lovely fight progression
http://www.cbsnews.c...main6217265.shtml

Dunno what the initial comments were, but there was a white old man hassling a black youngun. Or vise versa. Old man moves to the front of the bus, but maintains the loud hassling. Not that the young guy wasn't loudly threatening and hassling as well. Various cabal of young and old black ladies 1st calm the young guy down, but the the geezer says something that riles them too, and then they egg the young guy to go kick the shit out of the old guy.

Bad move kid.
New the kid should have noticed that the old guy was built
even in the grainy video the old guy looked like he worked out
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Old man fu!
--

Drew
New Yup. Big forearms. Don't mess with.
Both of them could have cranked it down several notches at any time, though.

It's unseemly that both of them played the victim at the end. They're both bullies.

What did his t-shirt say? "I AM" and something smaller.?

Cheers,
Scott.
New Just freeze-framed it for that
"I AM A MOTHERFUCKER". No shrinking violet there.

Yes, he could have dialed it back a notch, but he walked away. That's all the "win" the younger guy needed. He wanted to keep talking shit though.
--

Drew
New His friends (with the camera) egged him on, too. :-/
New Re: Just freeze-framed it for that
The black chap threw the first punch. After that, he got what he deserved, which is a lesson; don't fuck around with a crazy man wearing an "I AM A MOTHERFUCKER" t-shirt.

Anyway, there's more analysis than is strictly healthy here:

http://knowyourmeme....es/epic-beard-man
New Thanks. Some people have entirely too much free time. ;-)
New The kid was 50........!
New Now I understand the cartoon image on HuffPo.
There's so much trash on the front page of the HuffingtonPost that I often wonder why I still go there. On the right side, there's a cartoon that's obviously taken from the bus video. I hadn't clicked on it until now.

It points here: http://www.urlesque....9/epic-beard-man/ and gives lots more information.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New cartoon nails it
If we torture the data long enough, it will confess. (Ronald Coase, Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences, 1991)
New Reading around the Internets
apparently the Epic Beard Man (as he is known) is well known for picking fights and beating people.
     Lovely fight progression - (crazy) - (11)
         the kid should have noticed that the old guy was built - (boxley) - (7)
             Old man fu! -NT - (drook)
             Yup. Big forearms. Don't mess with. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Just freeze-framed it for that - (drook) - (3)
                     His friends (with the camera) egged him on, too. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: Just freeze-framed it for that - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Thanks. Some people have entirely too much free time. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             The kid was 50........! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Now I understand the cartoon image on HuffPo. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             cartoon nails it -NT - (boxley)
         Reading around the Internets - (jake123)

You have no concept of an internal monologue, do you?
54 ms