IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I shouldn't be surprised...
But that is amazing. :-O

I could say it's incredible what old hardware people are still using and keeping alive, but then I'm part of a group who keep 15-yro Ensoniq samplers alive. :-/

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New Well.. I've been known to fire up the Otrona
CP/M, 64K (+ an absolutely unuseable extra board option.. with some Neanderthal 'DOS' on it and a whopping 256K memory.) 5" 80-teensy-char CRT, 18# er, portative -- to boot. Always amazed when it starts up, its two AG-13? small cmos cells having been replaced last ~ 1987. No point in trying for >Y2K, in any event.

To run Eliza.. for any neighbor who needs a session with a shrink.
Why.. that's.. the pre-Solitaire mind-lock-in for any computer illiterate ... Still!
(Though it requires a higher level of consciousness to play, of course.)

:-þ
New Used to work with a guy who kept an old AS400 around
Said he'd boot it up in December and let it run as a space heater all winter. Apparently his apartment had free electric, but each unit had their own gas meter.
--

Drew
     SD drive for Commodore computers - (SpiceWare) - (7)
         Sometimes I kinda regret the pace of computer development. - (static) - (6)
             wasn't familiar with the TI - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 TI made a couple of basic mistakes. - (static)
             TI-99/4a CompactFlash Drive/PIO Port - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                 I shouldn't be surprised... - (static) - (2)
                     Well.. I've been known to fire up the Otrona - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Used to work with a guy who kept an old AS400 around - (drook)

Would you not set your wheelchair for Warp Six and head for the hospital parking lot like a hunted thing just as fast as your skinny grey tires would carry you?
54 ms