mj informs me that it is very cold in the basement and a red light is on at the furnace. I have mentioned before that the guy I bought this place from (I think) used to get stoned and do architecture. The house has a a cpu which is attached to the furnace in one direction and 3 thermostats in the other connected to another cpu board on a forced air furnace. Fuck me I dont want to deal with that so set one panel to single zone control then tell MJ to turn the thermostat up. Furnace kicks on. Job well done, pour a toddy.The Sil tells tells me a hour later that her room has an electrical burning smell at the vent. Go look again, recyle reboot. Furnace comes on but no joy on any fan action. FUCK!
Now earlier a fucking retard teenager was pushing a cart at the grocery store with one leg extended 3 feet behind him which I noticed right after I tripped over the fucking thing and wrenched my back.

Crawling in the crawl space is a bundle of joy. Fuckit. Get out sleeping bags, put the electronic oven cleaner on and set up an electric space heater in the basement so my water pipes dont freeze.
In the morning will get my voltmeter out, yank the fan to see whether it is a controller or the fan motor and check the whole system. If the fan works, Im gonna yank all of the controllers, put them in the fucking garbage and direct wire the fan to a single thermostat in the upstairs hallway and yank all of the zone flappers out done. Fucking thing is design like an esdi controller raid array running with winnt 3.5