IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dyson, baby.
...with the roller ball and attachments. It sucks like you've never seen sucking before. I have 3 cats and you would be hard pressed to find any cat hair in my home. (of course, being somewhat neurotic about cleaning, I vacuum every day and then inspect the contents of the cannister with a sick fascination). I bought one last year...that roller ball allows you to actually sashay from room to room when you use it.
I love it.
New I'll see your Dyson...
...and raise you a Miele Cat & Dog.

Sucks the Dyson clean out of the water.

Had a Dyson, it broke, Miele FTW.
New Riccar.
We've got an upright Riccar. It's heavy, and wasn't cheap, but it works very well and has lasted many years. I got tired of plastic vacuums (e.g. $300 Hoovers) breaking after a few weeks....

http://riccar.com/about-us/

We bought it at a local specialty vacuum shop.

Cheers,
Scott.

New the trick to cheap vacuums is to have no carpet
wood floors thruout except in one bedroom
New I'm pretty happy with the Shark Navigator
Got a demo version before it was introduced. I'm not sure if it's actually on the market yet. (Just checked, here it is -- http://www.target.co...ght/dp/B00266X3NM )

One possible downside is yes, it's plastic. There seemed to be some hairline cracks in one small, fiddly bit, but it could have just been flash from the mold. I've sent them photos to see what they say.

Performance-wise, it sucks hard. And the upholstery attachment has a vacuum-driven brush that actually works really well. Sounds like a jet winding up for take-off when you turn it on. (The upholstery attachment, that is.)

Probably less navigable than the ball, so no sashaying for me. (Drat.) But it's light enough that it's not exactly a struggle to move it around.
--

Drew
     Adventures in floor care. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
         Dyson, baby. - (laura) - (4)
             I'll see your Dyson... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Riccar. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     the trick to cheap vacuums is to have no carpet - (boxley)
                     I'm pretty happy with the Shark Navigator - (drook)
         Interesting. - (static) - (5)
             Haven't used one. - (Andrew Grygus)
             "Rainbow" - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Thanks. - (static)
                 agreed but up front price is scary -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Interesting. - (lincoln)

Does this snake smell funny to you?
148 ms