IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Adventures of Obviousman
I think Ashton in particular will like [link|http://non-sequitur.com/index.php3?previous=1&inday=11&inmonth=3&inyear=2002|this one].
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New The poor Liberals
Once Rush started bashing them, there is no more hope for them because now almost everyone bashes them?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Gosh, Norman
Is it possible you sorta 180'd this little polemic into becoming perfectly Unclear on the Concept?

(To stay with.. every tenuous nascent thought-let needing a ? at the end)

If I had to explain, I don't think I could?

Ashton
{sigh}-let
New No duh?
Did I get it wrong, or was that cartoon talking about liberal bashing? Or was it conservative bashing? I have no idea now, someone please clue me in.

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New My guess is that it was slightly more subtle,
- especially as the missing word was filled-in by the same process he was describing. Ummm if there was any implicit bashing - surely it was of those who fuck with language intentionally. Whoever they be or call theyselves.

You could reread the link, and occasionally - while thinking out loud but only half-way - finish the thinking first?

OK you asked,

D'Ohh
New Yup, you beat me to it.
Was gonna post that one here as well. :P

Wiley sure seems to have the sense of things, his 'toon is a daily read for me.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Yup, yer right..
NOOO.. not Right! .. just, right.

Some day, words shall reclaim meanings prior to the onset of 24/7 spin (after the radiation level drops a bit, of course..)

Ashton
a bit East of Eden
North of the North Pole
Orthogonal to LeftRightCenter
     The Adventures of Obviousman - (drewk) - (6)
         The poor Liberals - (orion) - (3)
             Gosh, Norman - (Ashton) - (2)
                 No duh? - (orion) - (1)
                     My guess is that it was slightly more subtle, - (Ashton)
         Yup, you beat me to it. - (inthane-chan)
         Yup, yer right.. - (Ashton)

Just to be fair, there's no evidence he actually knows what happened in the 1800's.
39 ms