IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One thing the article didnt address
The steel plants in the us are obsolete compared to Japan etc. The Marshall plan after ww2 created new foundries overseas, many US ones are dated to the 1800's. Should a marshal plan for america be on the table to combine federal and private funds to update US mills in the case of national emergency? Is steel a "vital" industry?
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New In some 'Real' emergency
I'd expect that the Plutonium near-monopoly would trump any other metals or scarce items we determined we needed. If we needed: we would take - but without the subtlety of normal pretense. We would because we can; and if it helps us - it's 'moral'.

A.
New Cough...some of the steel mills are obsolete....
the micro-mills aren't. They refire scrap to make steel - and they've been taking names.

The intergrated mills can be fixed, but it'll cost a huge amount of money to do it...and so far, no one's been interested in making the investment.

I've got really mixed feeling on these tariffs. I know why Bush chose to do it...but it'll probably kill the intergrated mills that much faster (by boosting the profit margin of the micro-mill). In short, things have to get a whole lot worse before they get better.
     About that steel tarriff thing. - (marlowe) - (6)
         One thing the article didnt address - (boxley) - (2)
             In some 'Real' emergency - (Ashton)
             Cough...some of the steel mills are obsolete.... - (Simon_Jester)
         EU up in arms - (marlowe) - (1)
             Alternatives - (wharris2)
         Samuelson OpEd at WashPost.com - (Another Scott)

This isn't beer, this is lemonade.
80 ms