IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Really? I haven't had any problems with PEAR
Of course I'm only using Mail (and Mail_Mime), DB and Log. They're fairly straightforward, and are things that I had written myself before PEAR was available. The syntax for calling each of them was so similar to what I had already done that it was easy to switch out, and use something maintained by more than just me.
--

Drew
New I looked at DB and ilk a few years ago.
None of them could do what my own custom handler could already do and when I looked at what it would take to modify one of them so they could, I was turned off by the code. It was simplistic where it shouldn't have been, complex where it was unnecessary and condescending when you didn't subscribe to the author's vision. :-/

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
     How to debug PHP failing to send email? - (drook) - (8)
         Get a local account in their domain - (crazy) - (7)
             I'm sending to my own email address - (drook) - (6)
                 Well how about that - (drook) - (5)
                     I hate PHP's mail() function. - (static) - (4)
                         And I don't get SMTP logs - (drook) - (3)
                             Oh, well, then PHP Mailer is recommended. - (static) - (2)
                                 Really? I haven't had any problems with PEAR - (drook) - (1)
                                     I looked at DB and ilk a few years ago. - (static)

Consider the job: to build a structure based on live bone and meat that has to perform under extreme forces in one of the most corrosive environments on the planet. Has to look good too.
71 ms