IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, well, then PHP Mailer is recommended.
I haven't used anything in PEAR in years; the average quality of code last time I looked was dreadfully low.

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New Really? I haven't had any problems with PEAR
Of course I'm only using Mail (and Mail_Mime), DB and Log. They're fairly straightforward, and are things that I had written myself before PEAR was available. The syntax for calling each of them was so similar to what I had already done that it was easy to switch out, and use something maintained by more than just me.
--

Drew
New I looked at DB and ilk a few years ago.
None of them could do what my own custom handler could already do and when I looked at what it would take to modify one of them so they could, I was turned off by the code. It was simplistic where it shouldn't have been, complex where it was unnecessary and condescending when you didn't subscribe to the author's vision. :-/

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
     How to debug PHP failing to send email? - (drook) - (8)
         Get a local account in their domain - (crazy) - (7)
             I'm sending to my own email address - (drook) - (6)
                 Well how about that - (drook) - (5)
                     I hate PHP's mail() function. - (static) - (4)
                         And I don't get SMTP logs - (drook) - (3)
                             Oh, well, then PHP Mailer is recommended. - (static) - (2)
                                 Really? I haven't had any problems with PEAR - (drook) - (1)
                                     I looked at DB and ilk a few years ago. - (static)

Thank you for making a simple LRPD very happy.
133 ms