IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My mistake - I never learned to speak "redneck"

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New is there something other than eggs served "sunny side up"?
New poached in maple syrup
New Just poached, you pervert.
Although I'll graciously permit the use of black or cayenne pepper as a seasoning.
Expand Edited by pwhysall Oct. 27, 2009, 02:13:17 PM EDT
New try it once, you will never go back
New See? You're grooming me now.
New yup, you will be eating country ham in no time
New In Peter's accent: "Y'all gots to try this!"
--

Drew
New Now thats a funny thought.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Poached eggs are good with vegemite toast.
I'll stand back now, and watch Peter go up in flames... :-)

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New marmite, vegemite, wtfn difference?
now we can flame away
New Vegemite is for homosexuals, communists and terrorists.
HTH
New You forgot "colonials".
HTH!

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New I think he covered those in his post :-)
New Like box said...
your set is a subset ...
New Who's "uStupid 1.0" for?
http://www.nytimes.c...l/03vegemite.html

That stuff sounds nasty. It may taste great, but some things just shouldn't be mixed in one's mind's eye...

Cheers,
Scott.
New aigs != eggs in my language

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New A happy cadaver?
     breakfast - (boxley) - (21)
         Dinner... - (pwhysall)
         What are "aigs"? Never heard of them before -NT - (lincoln) - (19)
             they come out betweena chicken's laigs -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                 My mistake - I never learned to speak "redneck" -NT - (lincoln) - (17)
                     is there something other than eggs served "sunny side up"? -NT - (SpiceWare) - (16)
                         poached in maple syrup -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                             Just poached, you pervert. - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                 try it once, you will never go back -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                     See? You're grooming me now. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         yup, you will be eating country ham in no time -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             In Peter's accent: "Y'all gots to try this!" -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Now thats a funny thought. -NT - (beepster)
                                 Poached eggs are good with vegemite toast. - (static) - (6)
                                     marmite, vegemite, wtfn difference? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Vegemite is for homosexuals, communists and terrorists. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             You forgot "colonials". - (static) - (2)
                                                 I think he covered those in his post :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Like box said... - (folkert)
                                             Who's "uStupid 1.0" for? - (Another Scott)
                         aigs != eggs in my language -NT - (lincoln)
                         A happy cadaver? -NT - (Silverlock)

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rye!
87 ms