IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Three ... *three* things to consider
1. Did he do the acts alleged?

2. Do those acts fit the definition of the charge?

3. What punishment is appropriate?

If it's true that "'not guilty' means something closer to 'my actions do not fall in the definition of the charge'", then what should the verdict be if you don't think he did the alleged acts?
--

Drew
New Two.
We were only considering items 1 and 2. It was not our role to decide the sentence.

It definitely looked like he did the acts alleged, but there was the crucial aspect of permission: it really looked like she was the instigator, not he. Besides, we only saw half the evidence.

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
     TX Jury Consulted Bible Before Sentencing Man to Death - (lincoln) - (26)
         Curiously, I think I'm okay with this one - (drook) - (25)
             Indeed. - (static)
             It gives me the willies. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                 why not? The oath is given on a bible in some places - (boxley) - (22)
                     I don't know how to explain it better. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                         Not evidence - (drook) - (20)
                             Maybe the wrong word, there. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                 review the 5ths court decision - (boxley) - (3)
                                     How about the 4th? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         immaterial not the ussc divided until then -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             The line the bothers me - (drook)
                                 Yes and no - (drook) - (14)
                                     I had a lawyer explain exactly what 'guilty' meant. - (static) - (3)
                                         Good points. I think it's similar here. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         Three ... *three* things to consider - (drook) - (1)
                                             Two. - (static)
                                     We're concerned about different things. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                         perhaps you ought to read the damn thing then - (boxley) - (8)
                                             I've read much of it, thank you very much. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 This skews juries in favor of conviction - (drook) - (1)
                                                     Not necessarily. - (Another Scott)
                                             So reverse the circumstances... - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv) - (4)
                                                 Welcome back! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Its been back... - (folkert)
                                                 should be fine to pass around, welcome back -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Re: should be fine to pass around, welcome back - (Mycroft_Holmes_Iv)

Eschew obfuscation.
58 ms