IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New more on death panels
http://www.lifenews.com/bio2982.html
In a 2007 speech at the University of California at Berkeley, Reich began his address by saying he was going to deliver a refreshingly honest talk about health care from the vantage point of an insider who would never run for president.

“In other words, this is what the truth is," he said.

Reich admitted: "If you're very old, we're not going to give you all that technology and all those drugs for the last couple of years of your life. It’s too expensive...so we're going to let you die."

“Also, I'm going to use the bargaining leverage of the federal government … to force drug companies and insurance companies and medical suppliers to reduce their costs," he admitted. "What that means, less innovation and that means less new products and less new drugs on the market which means you are probably not going to live much longer than your parents.”
hehehehe
New I'd be happy to live as long as my dad
Actually, about a month less.
The last month was pretty bad for all of us.
New Shouldn't this be in Oh Pun?
--------------------------------------------
Matthew Greet

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
New Well I guess that settles it.
An economist's opinion from 2007 trumps all current evidence.

And, of course, any moving of resources away from keeping the by-any-reasonable-standard-dead on respirators for a few more days against their wishes (from back when they had wishes) is exactly the same as a death panel.
New by definition it is :-) a group deciding date and time
     more on death panels - (boxley) - (4)
         I'd be happy to live as long as my dad - (crazy)
         Shouldn't this be in Oh Pun? -NT - (warmachine)
         Well I guess that settles it. - (mhuber) - (1)
             by definition it is :-) a group deciding date and time -NT - (boxley)

What? You're not me? I'm sorry, I can't talk to you. Put me on the phone instead.
42 ms