IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have no direct experience with Hitachi...
... but their equipment is at the very high end of the scale. I doubt they would be sending in point and click techs to work on it.

(Closest I came was in '05, back in Belgium, working for a city hospital. We put out a public bid for a fully redundant SAN installation. We were drooling over the specs of their entry. Hitachi was then trying to get beyond the mainframe/supercomputer market, so the price was absolute killer. Unfortunately for them (and us), their partner vendor submitted the bid a day late...)
New EMC is as good as hitachi
and yes they do send in point and click techs
New I have buddy that for for HDS
He wasn't in implementation or service, but always spoke highly of their field staff. I got the impression there were some pretty impressively smart people working there.
     rofl microsoft - (boxley) - (20)
         Check how the business press reports it - (crazy)
         Blame shifted to Hitachi - (scoenye) - (18)
             I was afriad of that.... - (folkert) - (17)
                 not so fast, with SAN connectivity getting smarter - (boxley) - (12)
                     Not so fast yourself... - (folkert) - (11)
                         YOU do I ADVOCATE that, doesnt mean that it happens -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Re: YOU do I ADVOCATE that, doesnt mean that it happens - (folkert) - (1)
                                 Saved in several places -NT - (boxley)
                             inexcusable - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                                 Little harsh there, don't you think? - (drook) - (3)
                                     I think it was right on... - (folkert)
                                     Well played, sir. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Oh dude... did he zing me or what? - (folkert)
                                 That should be "'hanged' from the nearest yardarm" . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 rman to a different array than database - (daemon)
                         Test? You're supposed to test? - (jbrabeck)
                 Yup, saw it coming - (crazy) - (3)
                     I have no direct experience with Hitachi... - (scoenye) - (2)
                         EMC is as good as hitachi - (boxley)
                         I have buddy that for for HDS - (Steve Lowe)

China...
94 ms