1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Check your email
--

Drew
New Checked and replying...
Make sure you tell me which e-mail I need to check... I have several I use as non-primary and the gmail one is that kind.
New Ahh, gmail was the first I found, I still had it in my inbox
--

Drew
New Sentededed.
You also have an account on that machine IF you want it.

Let me know.

Its always nice to have a disconnected machine from everything you do to double check you stuff.
New Will you be around tonight?
I'm taking Winnie to dance, should be back around 9-ish my time. Think I could give you a call and we can try this?
--

Drew
New Sure.
I'm always available, at least it always seems like that.
     Need Colo/VSP recommendation. - (mvitale) - (32)
         If you hadn't have said "cheap"... - (static)
         Re: Need Colo/VSP recommendation. - (jones) - (30)
             How do photo sites deal with bandwidth - (drook) - (29)
                 same way google does, oversubscription - (boxley)
                 Flickr and Yahoo - (jones) - (27)
                     Who would that be? - (drook) - (26)
                         Unmetered Bandwidth - (jones) - (25)
                             Thanks, checking them out now - (drook) - (24)
                                 Slightly OT - I can't see the blog host from here... - (malraux) - (23)
                                     Soon as I find a new host with good bandwidth ... - (drook) - (22)
                                         I can see the main site, but not the blog. - (malraux) - (21)
                                             Can't believe I'm about to ask this, but ... - (drook) - (20)
                                                 third retry, I got kegmobile.com - (folkert)
                                                 I don't need to. - (malraux) - (11)
                                                     And from home it's the other way 'round. - (malraux) - (10)
                                                         And now? - (drook) - (9)
                                                             WOOT! Everything looks right! - (folkert)
                                                             Re: And now? - (malraux) - (7)
                                                                 Cool, thanks -NT - (drook) - (6)
                                                                     I can't find that article I mentioned - (malraux) - (5)
                                                                         Seen similar comparisons before - (drook) - (4)
                                                                             ezBoard might have some data. :-/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                 I like the math, but the income per visitor is way off - (drook)
                                                                             Re: Seen similar comparisons before - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                                 Position *is* obnoxiousness - (drook)
                                                 Dude... - (folkert) - (6)
                                                     Check your email -NT - (drook) - (5)
                                                         Checked and replying... - (folkert) - (4)
                                                             Ahh, gmail was the first I found, I still had it in my inbox -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                                 Sentededed. - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                     Will you be around tonight? - (drook) - (1)
                                                                         Sure. - (folkert)

Behold the power of cheese.
86 ms