IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Or course I know what it is
Falme is a town on Toman Head, the first town to be conquered, and held, by the invading Seanchan. It was here Rand al'Thor fought Ba'alzamon, as well as fighting of the invaders with the help of the dead heroes, called back to life by the Horn of Valere. It was also here, Rand al'Thor first proclaimed to be the Dragon Reborn.

alltheweb.com is your friend
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Xackly! And therefore, it is also...
...(because of some original typos, no doubt) the in-joke way of referring to a fLAme war on the rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan newsgroup (rasfwrj for short).

Speaking of such stuff, have you read _Steel And Snow_(IIRC), the (first part of!!! the) third part of George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series? Sheesh, is he about to slow down to a crawl just like Jordan has?!?

(Hey BTW, was that *me* you were talking about, "trying to carry on a conversation in .SIGs"? I don't do that!)

The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything, But Only Adds Little Extra Comments Down Here
New Did you notice the hidden text?
I thought to add some hidden stuff in my sig to reference your sig stuff (Yes you) but I decided not to.
Hah! made you look.

This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Heh! :-) No, I missed that...
...the first time around.

Thanks for the table-colour tip. (Though that is almost *too* hidden IMO, if you see what I mean.)

The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     Gormenghast - (drewk) - (9)
         The three-part (? IIRC) TV mini-series? - (CRConrad) - (7)
             Two-part - (drewk) - (5)
                 Well then effing well... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Or course I know what it is - (drewk) - (3)
                         Xackly! And therefore, it is also... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Did you notice the hidden text? - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Heh! :-) No, I missed that... - (CRConrad)
             Saw parts of it... - (CrisR)
         Re: Gormenghast - (pwhysall)

There might be poisonous gnomes hiding behind the furniture and I can't take that chance.
57 ms