IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Always amusing.
Well, that's one word for it.

Isn't there some psychological disorder or something that involves the victim empathizing with his oppressors?

I can understand believing that the white man respected and feared the Native American warriors.

But to say that a modern Native American has respect for the people who would "defeat" those feared and respected Native American warrors by giving them infected blankets.......................

From the article:
Well, the way I figure it, anyone who could whip our Indian behinds like the white man did deserves our highest respect. And anyone who can whip a Comanche (my tribe) deserves the Medal of Honor.
In a fair fight, yes. In one-on-one combat, yes. By pretending to be your friend while poisoning your blankets, no fucking way.

Now, maybe this guy has standards that are different than mine. In fact, if you look at the bottom of that page, you'll see his other articles. I suggest that you read them to get a feeling for who this guy really is. "Warrior" just doesn't fit.

My point is, you shouldn't presume to speak authoritatively for others.
And yet you always seem to want to do that.

New You are thinking "Stockholm Syndrome"
[link|http://www.syntac.net/hoax/stock.php|Link.]

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
     Why not to whine on behalf on Native Americans... - (marlowe) - (10)
         Here's another you'd like: "Uncle Tom's Cabin" -NT - (mmoffitt)
         at 3 oclock do you whine wapner, wapner? - (boxley) - (6)
             Shame, shame, shame on you. - (marlowe) - (5)
                 Lets see where I got the idea from, yer writing - (boxley) - (4)
                     You're just not listening. - (marlowe) - (3)
                         So please use the above parapgraph of yours - (boxley) - (2)
                             Already tried that. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 No you havnt - (boxley)
         Always amusing. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             You are thinking "Stockholm Syndrome" - (ben_tilly)

What?
36 ms